cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't Connect to Samsung account servers

After updating to android 10 yesterday, my phone can't connect to anything related to Samsung, Samsung members apps, Samsung Cue, Samsung Cloud, Galaxy store (can't login but can install apps).

I have tried resetting connection settings and wiping cache partition but nothing worked out.

My phone is note 9 and I have looked into google play Samsung members app for the reviews of users with latest update and the same device and some of them is having same problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't Connect to Samsung account servers

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Model: SM-N960F/DSScreenshot_20200121-003723_Settings.jpg

Service Provider: Vodafone

But the phone is unlocked anyway

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.