cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Charrod1976
Galaxy

Can't send or reply to private messages on app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone else having same issue? I get email notifications, but not app notifications on private messages. Have to use chrome browser to respond too, can't from the app.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Can't send or reply to private messages on app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment you can't send Private messages with the app the mods are looking into it but right now you would need to login to the website

Us.community.samsung.com

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment you can't send Private messages with the app the mods are looking into it but right now you would need to login to the website

Us.community.samsung.com

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Goodole
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not quite the same problem, but as of the last two days and this has happened in the past, but I cannot post or reply to a user.

Regards Kent

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Goodole what happens when you try to post or reply to a user?

Goodole
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today it's working, I believe it says notification not allowed at this time.  Something of that nature. I should have written it down my memory is very poor.

Update: it just happened again on another post. The error is, Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, we have this re-escalated to our development team and they have assured us they are working on this.

Goodole
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, it just allowed me to reply to this but three minutes earlier I could reply to anpther post.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem, do you know if a force stop and clear cache of the application makes any kind of difference with your ability to respond to posts?

Goodole
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let's clear the water here for a moment. When I say I cannot always reply to a post, I'm referring to posts on the community's site, not private messages etc. from a cell phone app. I hope I didnt mislead you, if I did I apologize. The problem is with the cell phone forum particularly to the no LED notification, about the notification LED missing off the S10e in fact all S10's.

UPDATE: I cannot reply to any of the post on any forum/subject anymore via PC. I do not use my phone to comunicate with forums.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Private messaging isn't a feature currently supported on the member's app at this time.