cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_Wesley
Astronaut

Certain Critical Services are in Progress

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this in my notifications and why can't I get rid of it? Is this happening to anyone else?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Certain Critical Services are in Progress

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That notification is coming from your Samsung members app open the app and then click the 3 dots in the right top corner and then settings and turn off diagnostics notifications plus you should be able to swipe to the right and a click the gear and turn off notifications for the app

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_zsiM3TM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I own a samsung galaxy s8 and same thing has just happened to me too. It is really annoying and it won't go away. Also, I do not want to turn off my notifications and that is not a proper solution for this problem...

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That notification is coming from your Samsung members app open the app and then click the 3 dots in the right top corner and then settings and turn off diagnostics notifications plus you should be able to swipe to the right and a click the gear and turn off notifications for the app

View solution in original post

Birddog0057
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my galaxy s8

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to go into the samsung member app and turn off diagnostics notification its located when you hit the 3 dots in the right corner then settings and turn it off