Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKBkGvO3loK
Constellation

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

userWBhS1nkQAq
Constellation

How do you change it to the green or orange? I have not found that feature yet!

userPxTYHHZpGf
Constellation

I'd certainly be interested in this answer as well. Its really tedious.
userFJy107gWJm
Astronaut

I actually switched from Apple to Samsung a few years ago BECAUSE I couldn't stand not being able to modify messages and my phone the way I liked. Also working in cell phone sales this is a huge feature I use to sway people to Samsung, not being able to modify our phones the way we want makes them no better than Apple
userJ780zGhZc4
Constellation

Exactly,  the only way I found on Note 9 was to change entire phone theme which changes messages background. But I always changed it up even after main theme.  Come on Samsung, dont be like apple. Dang

user1cYMWBh81P
Constellation

Exactly...hate this!I have light sensitivity and this is giving me a huge headache 

userFnFTckgUCl
Constellation

Change walpaper to themes and it will change text messages too

userCHsBYq21Zv
Constellation

AGREE 100%!
userMUk5rU09rO
Constellation

I agree. There used to always be (on my old Galaxy S7 Edge, at least) a setting right within the messages app to change the background and there were some really nice options. Just got the Note 9 and that setting no longer exists. Samsung should be adding more features to their newer models, not taking things away. Very, very disappointing. 

userftmW8RqPu3
Asteroid

Exactly! That's what I said to the Samsung customer service when I called to ask about Live Wallpapers. The agent went on about all the hardware and the camera to which I said... yes, those things are great but every other phone in its class offers pretty much the exact same hardware and that it was the software/customization of the Note phones that drew me to Samsung and away from all the others. 

So, she said to write to Samsung via email and in the subject box write: For Engineer team. 

Fingers crossed that they'll listen.