cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHuDbH2HV56
Astronaut

Re: Changing the Note 9 messages background

Absolutely gutted 1000for fone could do more witg my 250 pound fone need upate messenger babkground plz

SilverJane55
Constellation

Agreed, I just switched from Apple back to Android and was so disappointed when I found out I couldn't change the messaging background. It's such a simple feature to add for a phone that offers so much 

Please

userkuJHHkuu8a
Astronaut

Did they ever fix this yet!!! I am also so upset about this

Brad Bilger
Galaxy

Welcome to the club.  I got a 512 gb Note 9 in November, only to find that they dropped features on the phone.  The IM Backgrounds, the indivdual text tones based on the person and NOT the conversation and probably others that I'm still in the process of discovering.  I really wish I'd known about this prior to dropping all that money on this thing.  I'd of done some more shopping around rather than blindly expecting Samsung to continue with a good device.  

If I wanted a device designed by a company that wanted to restrict everyone to ZERO customization, I would have stuck with Apple from YEARS ago.  

Can someone explain to me WHY they would decide to remove features??  I get a phone with one of the fastest processors, with an unbelieveable amount of RAM, ONLY to have simple features removed with no feasible replacement.  

WHY???

usermiVkdiH6RU
Astronaut

I dislike this phone because of not being able to customize my background and my bubbles of my texts. The default texting is so boring and the themes are so busy you can't see your texts. Please upgrade to our own customization as before.

GA Peach
Constellation

I agree how hard can in be to add the background and changing the bubble options back .  Did you really think we didn't use those features , that's what makes the phone yours,  the ability to customize.   

usert7XCpw8300
Constellation

I agree it's so true,  bubbles and background should be a option to be changed if so we desire to...

userEjV4VaVhtg
Constellation

Yes I agree... This white background is blinding. 

userrCMarIfkvd
Constellation

I am returning my Note9 

userrCMarIfkvd
Constellation

Samsung dissapointment!  I waites for my Note9  but my Note5 was such much better.  Dagg!