cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqCmPismX7e
Cosmic Ray

Charging SPen interrupts artwork

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Going from a Note 4 to a Note 9, I'm not happy with having to charge the SPen right in the middle of a painting. I'm concentrating on my work, getting details done and then all of a sudden, the alert to charge the SPen comes on! So now, I must stop my work and put the pen back into the phone. Not a good thing for artists who want to get their work done without interruptions! It's so annoying. 

Couldn't there better a way for Samsung to do their nifty new features without needing to have the SPen recharged? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Charging SPen interrupts artwork

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you dont have to charge the spen to use it drawing and painting it will work the same way your note 4 pen worked 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
5 REPLIES 5
userqCmPismX7e
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

** P.S. Couldn't Samsung have an SPen that doesn't have bluetooth nor battery but that can work with the Note9 (acting just like the Note4 SPen) and make this available for purchase as a substitute pen for those who don't want to use the nifty new bluetooth features? 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you dont have to charge the spen to use it drawing and painting it will work the same way your note 4 pen worked 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

userqCmPismX7e
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! Thanks! 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

feel free to ask a question were here to help 

Note 9 User

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqCmPismX7e wrote:

Great! Thanks! 

yeah, the only thing that the s pen needs charging for is if you are using it as a remote for the camera or external feature.