cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Color picker gone after update january 2020

Hi Samsung team,

I am a huge fan of the galaxy note saga. I used the note 5 for years, then updated to the note 8 and now the 9. Everything was smooth and after an update last week, I am really dissapointed that a lot of little details have changed. But, woth the update the color picker IS GONE! If I love this phone is because I can draw and do magic with it, choosing the same colors as the background and now, I feel so much frustration you have removed THE tool for color selection:smileyfrustrated. What is this? Am I supposed to guess what is the color I am looking for? Please let me know how can I downgrade the update version and go back to my old version, OR, let me know how to have again my color picker as a tool.

4 REPLIES 4
Astronaut

Re: Color picker gone after update january 2020

Yes, I feel the same I used this option every day and now it makes it impossible to try and match a colour. Samsung please fix this on the next update

Highlighted
Astronaut

Upgrades are closely related to improvements, and that is not this case.  The color picker it is the most extraordinary tool on these phones, without it is like losing 80% of the drawing potential. 

Please fix this, in my case, it is a tool for my every day use.

Thanks.

Highlighted

@userUa97TDL2dS wrote:

Upgrades are closely related to improvements, and that is not this case.  The color picker it is the most extraordinary tool on these phones, without it is like losing 80% of the drawing potential. 

Please fix this, in my case, it is a tool for my every day use.

Thanks.

Totally agree with you.  I started with a Note 3, to a Note 5 to a Note 9 and all the corresponding OS updates that came with them.  And with each update, the features are taken away.  Colorpicker, Photo filters, Pro video settings, Custom Ring tones that work with Group messages.  They add some things, and then they take away features.  

Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE my Note 9.  I just don't understand why are they removing features that customers love and need??

Highlighted
Astronaut

Bring back Colour Picker