cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note9 Can't Disable Camera Shutter Sound!! >:(

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine only cost $1,000.  One would think that extra 3 Benjamin's would afford a silent click!

;-)

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note9 Can't Disable Camera Shutter Sound!! >:(

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine only cost $1,000.  One would think that extra 3 Benjamin's would afford a silent click!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note9: Can't Disable Camera Sound - *NOT* 'Solved'

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found a way to solve it for Note 9 unlocked version, go to google play store and type in (No Shutter Sound) a app that looks like the green android and called > No Shutter Sound rating 3.6, download it and open it and you should see so many apps and program and turn it on for the camera app, next go into settings of the phone scroll down to Accessibility open it, and scroll down to where you see No Shutter Sound and turn it on!, exit all and try it on your camera works like a charm..hope it helps

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My unlocked Note 9 does not have a shutter disable option either.  What a joke!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to play store, download this app called No Shutter Sound the apps looks like the green android! After install open it and turn ON the camera app, then go to phone setting under Accessibility scroll down and turn ON > No Shutter Sound and wola works like a charm, then exit out the app and close all your recent apps, this works on my galaxy note 9 unlocked variant. Hope it helps
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Disable Camera Noise NOT Solved - MODERATOR FRAUD

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went into my camera setting and went all the way down and it says shutter sound on and off. I have the unlocked note 9.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@Silverfireblade wrote:

I went into my camera setting and went all the way down and it says shutter sound on and off. I have the unlocked note 9.

What firmware version do you have?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually I just updated on Sprint right now and I have the shutter sound on/off switch now. Version N960UDQU1ARJ5

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZ4tBi1joC2 wrote:

Actually I just updated on Sprint right now and I have the shutter sound on/off switch now. Version N960UDQU1ARJ5

What actual model number do you have?  If you go to the software update information for your device, what information link is at the bottom of your page when you view the details for 'Last update information' ?

Here's the link for where my device takes me, and there's no updates more recent than September, which I have found odd, because it seems like there's been one or two since then, but they haven't appeared for my device.  I bought my Note 9 512GB directly from Samsung, the day they announced it and started taking pre-orders.

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-N960U1/TFN/doc.html

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its the locked Sprint 128GB version with Oct 1st security patch.

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-N960U/SPR/doc.html