cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVpZDePSm0N
Constellation

Dishonest customer service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been trying to get a note 9 since December.  I have all the proof that I had purchased this phone.  My son really wanted the galaxy skin and since dec I have purchasing all Samsung products. First two new phones, then the Samsung top load washer and front load dryer, a tablet, an s10 plus, etc etc...all brand new! 

I called Samsung because my son was really looking forward to the galaxy skin.  The promo ended but I was still going to see if they could honor it since I have records of purchasing BEFORE THE PROMO ENDED!!!! I was excited to hear 4 days ago the customer service rep said she would call me back and they were (samsung)going to make that happen.

with the 4th of July I thought the holiday was just making the timing out of whack ... so four days later I called and customer service didn’t even look at the notes, just said we can’t do that. They would not have told you that... soooooo now IM THE LIAR? It was after I asked her can you look up my name and number and tell me who I spoke with then so I can see what is going on.  She then told me she has to read the notes... ;(shouldn’t you do that prior to telling a customer they couldn’t have possibly heard the rep correctly? Just saying...) so then she comes back on and states the two times I called were disconnected calls and there are no further notes... (ummmmm.... I only called one time prior to this) 

I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor because someone is being dishonest, she would not disclose the other person I spoke with either. 

The supervisor gets on and says there’s no way to get the skin. (I’m ok with thatsue to promo and all... well not really because I did try to purchase the phones prior to it ending and am STULL WAITING FIR MY REFYND FIR THAT PURCHASE!) WHAT I AM EVEN MORE SO OK WITH IS THE LYING TO ME, MISLEADING ME, NOT BEING TRUSTWORTHY AND GETTING MY SONS HOPES UP!!!!) 

so the supervisor continues to make excuses about maybe the rep was new and didn’t know. I stated she put me on hold to ask her supervisor! So she verified it and her name is infront of you on your computer (if she was even checking which I doubt). 

Supervisor then said well maybe the supervisor was new and didn’t know how it worked. I said so everyone is new that works there? Or is it you lack training? She didn’t answer so I said NO , it’s simple... I was lied to! And the fact that my acct said my call was disconnected when I actually ended the call grateful saying thank you and giving her another number to reach me at after she was able to get the skin resolved seems a little shady to me.... my products are all within time frame to return! 

That may seem steep to some but YOUR NOT GOING TO GET MY MONEY WHEN YOUR SHADY, SUSPICIOUS ACTS AND GET MY MONEY!!!!

we had to exchange the first two washer and dryer sets because they were defective!!!! SAMSUNG YOUR COMPANY IS NOT IN THE LEAST WHAT I THOUGHT! And I will be posting this EVERYWHERE I CAN SO OTHERS KNOW!

i will revise it to give explicit details on the products and what we purchased in the last 7 months. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS WORTH AND WHAT WENT WRONG WITH EACH ALREADY!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dishonest customer service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userVpZDePSm0N,

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you.

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userVpZDePSm0N,

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you.

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userEBpl3Q1QeH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am right there with you; when it comes to samsung having dishonest customer service.  Though my issue is with a sound system.  I have been lied to, the run around, had to pay for return shipping multiple times, and, after 6 months, stil do not have a functional sound system. Samsung customer service is, by far, the ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced.  I used to love Samsung. Nearly all my electronics are Samsung. I used to trust Samsung.  Now, I will recommend that everyone avoids Samsung, like the plague, if only due to their HORRIBLE customer service.  I hope you were taken care of; in the end.

KuroSan
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, @userVpZDePSm0N if the samsung can't help you. Reach me out I think I can help you with it