Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Maris
Cosmic Ray

Dual Camera Mode Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On my previous Note phone, I had a camera mode called Dual Camera that would use the front and back cameras at the same time, like a picture in a picture. I cannot find this mode on the Note 9 (T-Mobile). It doesn't show up in the Samsung Galaxy Store either when opened from the camera view. Has it been removed or am I not looking in the right settings area?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Dual Camera Mode Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't used it myself, but there was the same discussion about the S9, and yeah, it appears that the dual camera mode was removed, for whatever reason.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
26 REPLIES 26
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't used it myself, but there was the same discussion about the S9, and yeah, it appears that the dual camera mode was removed, for whatever reason.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
Maris
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply. That's a real shame. Anyway, I was able to find a camera app that works for the dual pictures to use when I need that option (called DuoVision). 

userYVGTEcswOW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Maris wrote:

Thanks for the reply. That's a real shame. Anyway, I was able to find a camera app that works for the dual pictures to use when I need that option (called DuoVision). 

Where did you find the app?

ryderse
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DuoVision is no good on my note 9. Can't capture pictures front and back simultaneously. 

This is so bad. A simple feature that we really liked is not available any more. I'm tempted to return this phone. 

ryderse
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not solved as far as im concerned. Still can't take a pic with both cams on my note 9. 

userSUFWpG1zuy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go ahead and look for a good Dual Camera app in App store and let us know

ryderse
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been looking for dual cam apps in the app store. None do what my Note 4 can. 

I dont want snapchat or makeup filters but they all seem to do that now. 

userOSEaboibxQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For ppl who have note 8 and below go to google write "apk mirror Samsung dual camera"

Will be hard to find the download button but one u do it will come back, (note) not sure about it working on pie update

useruv1SBKPXF6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried and it doesn't work with pie update, I'm very upset that they ruined the camera app, there was nothing wrong for them to try to fix!