cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charrod1976
Galaxy

Facebook notifications are barely loud enough to hear.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With push notification on, the notifications are barely loud enough to hear. Notifications volume is at max. When on the notifications screen in fb settings when I hit the volume button, it tries to control the ringtone volume. Any ideas? Every notification is very faint on my list.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userfmDqINvKlD
Asteroid

Re: Facebook notifications are barely loud enough to hear.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. I even replaced the built-in app notification sound with one of my own. It is still too quiet to hear. I have the same problem with the FB Lite Messenger app. I may create a volume-boosted notification sound (use an audio editor to increase the audio volume of the sound file and save as a new file) and see if that helps.

If have Facebook and FB Lite Messenger in my Secure Folder and wondered if that was the problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
usernbZaUiTvv5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into your settings and change your controls

userfmDqINvKlD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. I even replaced the built-in app notification sound with one of my own. It is still too quiet to hear. I have the same problem with the FB Lite Messenger app. I may create a volume-boosted notification sound (use an audio editor to increase the audio volume of the sound file and save as a new file) and see if that helps.

If have Facebook and FB Lite Messenger in my Secure Folder and wondered if that was the problem.

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

shouldn't be.  I have the exact same problem, and both my apps are on the desktop.  Sometimes, it's nice.  But I'd rather it be just a tiny bit louder...  

userUukgT7pCYv
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Ever Since I got the Pie update the Facebook notification tone is so low in volume. 

NO other app has this problem! Still looking for a fix and I highly doubt Facebook will remedy it.