cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Firmware update July 2020 not complete

hello fellow samsung users...

I noticed my note 9 couldn't complete the firmware update July 1st. I have called my service provider Tmobile and I've searched thru samsung forums with no luck.. im curious if anyone else who has had this issue was able to resolve it? If so how? All my research points to waiting for samsung to come up with a fix.. understanding its not been forever im still searching for what seems to be a rare unicorn as my phone trying to force updates that can't happen prevents me from using it several times a day... side note I've gone into developer mode and turned off auto updates it still happens... thank you all for your time and help in regards to this matter.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Firmware update July 2020 not complete

Having the same problem here. I called samsung tech support yesterday and was they said to go by Best Buy and have a software reflash done and it should fix our problem. 

Highlighted

Thank you for sharing, I will give my local best buy a call hopefully they are normal operations with covid.. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SHəˈnanəɡənz wrote:

Thank you for sharing, I will give my local best buy a call hopefully they are normal operations with covid.. 

Were you able to find anything out? Our closest best buy won't answer the phones and it's too far away without knowing if they can actually do anything.

Highlighted

No, I haven't gone into bestbuy. Still no update from service provider and it fix from Samsung. . My phone is still trying to update throughout the day... 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here with S10+ on T-Mobile. It's unable to report to server resulting in Internal Error 407. Auto retries every hour with the same result. Very frustrating. Clearly an issue Samsung/T-Mobile need to fix. They caused it.