cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demonic_crow
Constellation

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't received nothing still yet.  I actually own the phone and preorder. No galaxy skin and still waiting on my registration to be approved. I figure if you actually own the phone and register it that you would receive an email. Any idea what may be going on?

usercrH6phugeN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have waited over 48 hours and my son still has not gotten it. This was the main reason we wanted the phone!!!!! Please give me some feedback

Highlighted
userBPZpAdgc1Q
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have not reicieved my galaxy skin and its been more than 48 hours and im about to file a lawsuit against epic games to get there game and services terminated for fraudlent promotions i basically spent $1k for a phone just to get the skin no offfense samsung if its not on my epic account in 24 hours i will be filing a lawsuit and bring this too court unless i get my skin otherwise i will have fortnite and epicgames terminated

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Guys, Please send me a private message Here with the following information.

Purchase Location:

If Samsung.com, Order Number and skip to 3:

Submission date in Shop Samsung app:

Bundle selected:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Guys, Please send me a private message Here with the following information.

Purchase Location:

If Samsung.com, Order Number and skip to 3:

Submission date in Shop Samsung app:

Bundle selected:

CraftBeerandBBQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just bought my Galaxy Tab S4 Yesterday from Best Buy.

Installed Fortnite from the Galaxy App Store and have played around 15-20 matches so far.

I have yet to receive my Galaxy Skin or Vbucks.

How do I know if and when I will be receiving these? Is there somewhere to check the status of this?

Also I have heard cases where people have bought new devices and found out that they were bought before and the device has already been issued a skin and therefore can't get another one. How do we know if this is the case? I just paid top$$ for a new device and would not be happy if someone already used my device to get these offers.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once you use the Samsung Shop app to register your device, you will need to await for the approval email. Once approved, 
you will need to wait an additional 24-48 hours to redeem. 

From the app, you can check your registration status from Menu > My Inbox or online here. 

Check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by noreply@samsungpromotions.com or noreply2@samsungpromotions.com).

userFuhzVzq67I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my Note 9.. I went to Galaxy Apps.. I install fornite using the epic games option because the samsung option said it was expired.. I signed in with my epic account and played 3 matches and I still did not get my galaxy skin.. please revert back to me on nasmehz@hotmail.com 

Thanks for your consideration 

Kind Regards,

Annaas Goolamallee

Moriah M
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pretty sure you won't qualify for the vbucks as you did not preorder, plus I was told the vbucks is only for note 9 (even the faqs says this).

As for the skin, it can take a bit to show up! 24 - 48 hours and then it should pop up saying you have it once you launch the game!

Roy3636
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't  received the email either and when I click the private message link, the app shuts down and kicks me out