cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4g3Gc1SrUO
Constellation

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Verizon and bought my phone bundle through Samsung directly. 48hrs has come and gone still no response still no help.

user4g3Gc1SrUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't try to call Samsung promotion support..  you will wait 2 hours and get no help!

userS6RfT2fJ5a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no help here either I've been on hold all day. 

userS6RfT2fJ5a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've been on hold all day long literally. The guy told m last night that I would get the redemption email today and nothing. And no one to actually talk to
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the skin this morning but still waiting on the Vbucks....and an email from Customer Support  

userOWUB5n5I4q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long did you have to wait? because I have played three games then waited 48h like instructed but have not received the skin yet. 

userOWUB5n5I4q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How long did you have to wait because I have played three then waited 48 hours like instructed but have not received the skin yet
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once you use the Samsung Shop app to register your device, you will need to await for the approval email. Once approved, you will need to wait an additional 24-48 hours to redeem. This email should come through some time this weekend. If you receive nothing by the end of the day on Monday 8/27, please let us know.

userOWUB5n5I4q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't get the samsung shop app because I live in the UK but when I opened fortnite launcher it still said if I played three matches then waited      24-48 hours I would still receive the skin in a gift box in game 

Emoney82
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I registered August 25 and I still haven't gotten my confirmation, it is still "under review" and I was wondering if you could help me.