cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to Epic Games directly at www.fortnitehelp.epicgames.com or https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/.

userjotnbZx0bG
Constellation

Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my note 9 on March 10th 2019 and it's been 2 days, I haven't recieved my galaxy skin. I'm pretty bummed out about and i need some info on why. I know the promotion ended 3/7/19 but when i opened the galaxy store the ad about the galaxy popped up and gave me the instructions on how to recieve it, I played the 3 matches and waited 48 hours and still no skin. I'd appreciate it if you can help.

userK33iszx0yH
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you tried to contact epic games?

userjotnbZx0bG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah they nust sent an email stating that "you must play 3 games and the process will take up to 48 hours" useful but not very 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I played through on mine the skin came a week afterwards. I think they're seeing a delay in fulfillment. Give it until the end of the week and let me know if you still don't get it. I'm going to check through a few things to make sure it's still being offered. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjotnbZx0bG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay thanks for the info, it really helps. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey so I just found the FAQs and the promotion's redemption period actually ended on 3/7/2019. So sadly you wouldn't be able to get the skin any longer. https://samsungpromotions.com/support/faq/galaxyskin.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjotnbZx0bG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bummer, well thanks for helping I appreciate it.

userK33iszx0yH
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjotnbZx0bG wrote:

Yeah they nust sent an email stating that "you must play 3 games and the process will take up to 48 hours" useful but not very 

i never received any email and i was waiting to get the email but i didn't get it i just logged into the game and went into my inventory and it was there i didn't get notified 

usermgsy6K8yYb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hopefully you can keep it. My galaxy skin disappeared with a update. Still trying to get it back, kids wont let it go. Samsung been great but I cant get much help from others