cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Roy3636; You would need to open the link in your web browser. 

Roy3636
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, that was my problem.  I was able to click on his name and scroll down on his page and click direct message him through the app which I did.  Thanks.  

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone, Could you try checking the status using the link below and let us know if you've received an approval email yet. 

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

demonic_crow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJecca wrote:

Hey everyone, Could you try checking the status using the link below and let us know if you've received an approval email yet. 

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

Mine is still stuck in pending after 4 days...

userF4ae9wlqgf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've already played 3-5 games, but it says my email hasn't been registered. Please assist me. It was yesterday at 6pm

userrZlMiY9krG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the unlocked version from Samsung.com.

userDzJsQI8zti
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does it matter if you get the phone from Verizon. We still followed the steps and now there is a message in ths samsung shop saying pending verifcation. 

userCf6ht9WBU6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I first tried to redeem the bundle it said I was inelligible so I followed the other instructions that were to play three matches on the fortnite app. I just recieved the Galaxy skin but the v-bucks didnt come with it. Are they sent seperately or should I contact Samsung???

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty sure the Fortnite Skin is separate from the AKG Headphones, V Bucks, or Bundle offer. I registered only for the AKG Headphones when I got my Note 9 on Wednesday and my registration was accepted and headphones will ship at the beginning of September. I am not much of a gamer and didn't want the bundle or just the V Bucks. I did download and play a few rounds of Fortnite and today I got the skin in the game. Only the skin. A previous poster mentioned to get the skin to play 3 or 4 rounds and return to the lobby each time and in 24-48 hours the skin would be available in the in-game shop. That is what I did and got the skin without registering for the V Buck offer. If it says you're ineligible it could be that the V Buck or Bundle numbers have been reached. According to another poster, there are only so many bundles, headphones, or V Bucks being given away.

usercrH6phugeN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please help me I have played 15 matches on the tab 4 and still not gotten the skin. If you could just help me get that would be awesome