Constellation

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am going on 50 hours and still nothing   

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide me the following via private message? 

Full name:

Date of Registration for the promotion:

Did you receive the approval email:

Email address used in promotion:

Exact bundle you chose

userG99jGq3j1m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was Aug.24 I received Note9 but I still dont have v-bucks only Galaxy skin, can't send private message cause I click the link it cashes. Samsung sounds like SamTong, Samtang,Samsong do something right. 

Roy3636
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userG99jGq3j1m,  

I had the same problem yesterday and the Mod told me I had to open it in web browser not app and that worked.  You can also click on MOD's name and then scroll down their page and click private message in the app and that works   

Roy3636
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks.  You said to let you know when I receive the email.  I recieved an email saying it was approved.  However, the email also said two weeks before headphones ship out and once they do, the fortnite email will be sent out 48 to 72 hours later.  Am I really looking at 3 weeks before I get the email to redeem the fortnite promotion?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I honestly couldn't say for sure. The mods here have very limited access to promotional information and really only know what the various emails tell us. I would recommend calling in to our promotions team to get a definite answer to that. They can be reached at 800-726-7864. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userG99jGq3j1m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got Galaxy skin but no 15,000v-bucks for Note9 ?

Go find out epic game account associated your email and password, go on Fortnite game on Note9 using the SAME ACCOUNT you should see 15,000 v-bucks.  If somehow your kids using thier own email for Fortnite game on Note9 v-bucks doesn't show up, that was my case, having just Fortnite game on Note9 should take care of all automatically but it doesn't work that way, a big mess from Samsung and Fortnite.

userUfZNC5DPsW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have to download the game through Samsung app store and play 3 games then wait for it to arrive in your fortnite store. If you in the UK you get ripped off you only get the skin like me

userdpwkZzznyR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any idea when we get the vbucks? Mine still says "in progress." We got the galaxy skin