cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Desync
Cosmic Ray

Re: Fortnite Galaxy Skin redemption

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been 3 days on my phone and over a week on wife's phone and no skin yet. Samsung claims it's an Epic Games problem and Epic isn't helping 

userb7IPMD8KXJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its been 5 days now and haven't recieved eaither skins from both note 9's I've purchased. I'm starting to wonder if well even get the skins period. I've contacted epic and just get an automated msg as soon as I send one saying to waith 24 to 48 hours and that's it. No help at all!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend contacting our Promotions team. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5503.

userb7IPMD8KXJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still nothen Smiley Sad 

userPdpNOCrn4I
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted the promotions team and they were no help towards getting the skin they're really only responsible for you getting the code for the vbucks. They said we'd have to contact fortnites help center 

userb7IPMD8KXJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've done all that and get the same automated msg saying to play 3 games and wait 24 to 48 hours and I've done all that!!!

userPdpNOCrn4I
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a response other than the automated. They said they're having an overflow of request so it's taking awhile to get to them all so it will be a little longer. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry for my delay, I would agree that it's likely due to the number of people interested. I'd give a week and if you still don't receive it, reach out to the Fortnite help using this link: www.fortnitehelp.epicgames.com    (Can also use: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userRN7vK8wyNn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

Sorry for my delay, I would agree that it's likely due to the number of people interested. I'd give a week and if you still don't receive it, reach out to the Fortnite help using this link: www.fortnitehelp.epicgames.com    (Can also use: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/)

That is also pointless. I contacted Epic twice and the first time I got "Galaxy outfits are granted per singular redemption of the Samsung Note9 and Galaxy Tab S4 promotion." Seems to imply the skin was redeemed for my phone already, which is false. The phone was brand new. Others on Epic forums are claiming they've gotten the same response for brand new phones. The second time I got a response that gave me instructions on how to get the skin, after I had clearly stated in my email that I had already done that. Epic forums are saying contact Samsung or just nothing at all and Samsung's forums are saying contact Epic. There's a thread on Epic's forums that has nearly 100 comments and many people are having the same issue but still we all get the same scripted responses from Epic support, Samsung support and mods on both forums. I'm starting to feel like I was scammed.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry I can't offer more, we've escalated to our promotions team about it previously and the response we got back was: "We don’t have insight into any of their Epic Games accounts and we have no tools available to pull strings or fix any issues that they’ve encountered."

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.