Did you mean: 
userObFscIq3Ho
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 Bixby

Not working for me either. US phone.  It good 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does the issue occur with the device in safe mode?

Lani4872
Constellation

Unable to read schedule, emails, or text without unlocking phone  even in safe mode.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I know that it is not ideal but I recommend doing a factory reset. Please make sure to back up all of your data prior to doing so.

userQdQNSsXoEa
Constellation

" Unlock with voice password " not exist in note 9..my phone model SM-N960F/DS.

Please fix the problem ASAP!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

userEsDIbCqov8
Constellation

Same with me! I press the Bixby button on my Note9 and go to settings though I don't see the option to unlock my phone with Bixby.

userto9AAf6IdA
Constellation

Same problem. I do remember going through a voice unlock training when setting up Bixby but there appears to be no option in settings to turn the feature on.

userEpnfYdAWkG
Constellation

Well i got this problem with my Galaxy S9+.... my phone can easily got unlock with Bixby by saying "open phone", i mean i tried with someone else's voices. So what's the point putting all those iris, finger print, pin and pattern password if someone can easily broke into my phone. Any suggestion to this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userEpnfYdAWkG Do you have smart lock enabled on your device? I just recently tested it on one of our devices with a pin and it required me to put the pin in before Bixby would unlock the device.