cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Note 9 Keeps Shutting Down

After i ran the 10-1-19 software update, my Note 9 would switch off if i had any kind of security(PIN, Pattern, Finger Print, Face ID) on my device. SO i started using the phone without security without any problem of switching off randomly. I took my phone to UBreakIFix and they said they could not run diagnostics on my phone. I ran my phone in safe mode, and still had the same problem. I resetted my phone 2 times to factory settings, and still faced the same problem. 

I recently received a new update on 01-28-2020 and I installed it. Ever since the new update, the phone started swithcing off again with or without security. This is really irritating. This is not expected from Samsung. I have always been a Samsung customer,but with these recent issues i need to consider other options. 

Can someone please help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Note 9 Keeps Shutting Down

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
15)Digit IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I am having the same issue. It started maybe two days ago. I have tried restarting, soft reset, turning off fingerprint scanner, etc. I am not out of options. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

So I went to Samsung company And they told me that there was a problem with the cellphone board (Nothing has happened since the last update started the issue) And now they demand that I pay $ 467.1024 for something I didn't make these your update