Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone!

Did you know that If you pre-ordered a Galaxy Note9 from 8/10 - 8/23 that you can register now and choose AKG noise-canceling headphones or the unique Fortnite Galaxy skin with 15,000 V-bucks, for free—or both for $99?! (https://samsungpromotions.com/)

Download the Shop Samsung app when you get your new Galaxy Note9 for the fastest and easiest way to register for this offer. https://k7wz8.app.goo.gl/DpSyDwtZiMQJHx6y7

Update: Please note if you bought from Samsung.com or Shop Samsung app, you do not need to complete the redemption process outlined to get your approval email, you will receive your approval email automatically if you choose the V-Bucks/ Skin Bundle or Headset/ V-Bucks bundle. You will need to follow the flow below after receiving your email.

1234.png

1. After you are approved for the Game bundle or have purchased the $99 bundle, you’ll receive an approval email.
    2. From your Galaxy Note 9 device, open your approval email click [REDEEM MY GAME BUNDLE].
    3. Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.
    4. Tap ALLOW to allow Shop Samsung to access your Epic Games account to award your V-bucks.
    5. After you are successfully signed in, your 15,000 V-bucks will be awarded to your account.  Please allow up to 24 hours for your V-bucks to appear.  You can redeem your V-bucks for in-game purchases or use them anywhere V-bucks are accepted.
    6. From the V-bucks confirmation page, click [REDEEM MY V-BUCKS].
    7. This will open the Game Launcher on your Galaxy Note 9 and take you directly to the Fortnite Installer.
    8. Click OPEN, to open the app and then click INSTALL AND OPEN.
    9. Note: This will install and open the game on your Galaxy Note 9.  Make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account.
    10. After Fortnite is installed, agree to the terms to open and play the game from your Galaxy Note 9.
    11. Note: The Fortnite Installer will be visible in your app tray after you install it.
    12. To redeem your Galaxy skin, make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account on your Galaxy Note 9 and open the game.  Once you are in the game, go to the store tab.
    13. Your Galaxy skin will be available as a zero dollar purchase.  Tap Purchase to complete the purchase process (your account will not be charged).
    14. Your Galaxy skin will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT.

In addition, we’ve also made a change to the actual Shop Samsung UI.  If the S.com customer tries to redeem using the National Promo steps (‘My Inbox’), they will get the following message:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, if you are having this issue too, we would be happy to look into the issue further for you. Could you respond in a private message to http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 with the following information? 

Full Name:
Best Contact Number:
Email Address:
Phone Model Number:
IMEI Number:
Wi-Fi MAC Address:
Name of promotion desired:
Date first attempted to register for promotion:
Copy of Bill of Sale showing preorder or purchase date, retailer and the device: (IMEI/Serial Number showing preferred):

75 REPLIES 75
user1QqM2OxwnL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is not working for me, for some reason it says that I am not eligible for that promotion even that I ordered the note 9 at samsung.com on the 17 and received it on august 22. I never received an email confirmation.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1QqM2Oxw; I am sorry to hear that. I would be happy to look into the issue further for you. Could you respond in a private message to http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 with the following information? 

First/Last Name 

Phone Number

Email Address

Physical Address

Place of Purchase

Order #

useraCdqncoBfT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Keeps telling me I'm not eligible.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, if you are having this issue too, we would be happy to look into the issue further for you. Could you respond in a private message to http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 with the following information? 

Full Name:
Best Contact Number:
Email Address:
Phone Model Number:
IMEI Number:
Wi-Fi MAC Address:
Name of promotion desired:
Date first attempted to register for promotion:
Copy of Bill of Sale showing preorder or purchase date, retailer and the device: (IMEI/Serial Number showing preferred):

userJcgnQye0ib
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I emailed everything you told all to email and i got yet another reply stating Samsung can't resolve because it isn't your email dept that works on Promotions.  How do I go about getting a corporate Samsung phone number or email so I can forward all this bologna.  A month of nothing but run around

userIjScoT0EeJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

not working for me,  it says that I am not eligible for that promotion the first time, I resubmited and is still pending,  I ordered the note 9 at ATT store on the 22. I recieved it and went to Samsung store and registered. I recieved an email from ATT but never received an email confirmation from Samsung. Should i have? Is that why it said im not elegible. The ATT store had the promotion too.

useracuWKDUAK1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you help me too please I've been having the same problem. 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useracuWKDUAK1: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe.

NotAllowedAName
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Man, Samsung is truly terrible lol. I have tried everything in my ability to get my purchased V-Bucks, and not a single person will step up and help me. This could easily be resolved with a refund, yet not a single employee at Samsung has that capability. What a joke of a company. It has been well over a month and we are no closer to my issue being resolved then the first day.