Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talisman
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NotAllowedAName wrote:

Man, Samsung is truly terrible lol. I have tried everything in my ability to get my purchased V-Bucks, and not a single person will step up and help me. This could easily be resolved with a refund, yet not a single employee at Samsung has that capability. What a joke of a company. It has been well over a month and we are no closer to my issue being resolved then the first day. 

Hard to disagree.  Emailed Tier with requested proof 20 days ago,  the e-mail said that Tier 3 would e-mail me an update..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm still waiting.

Compare dealing with Samsung to my experince with Costco/T-Mobile Note 9 Trade in Promo - which was rejected because rep made a typo entering my Trade-in's IMEI an old S5 that - well I got the $12 bill credit for the FMV of the phone it posted to my T-mobile bill about a week after it was delivered to trade in Company--  but the $238 MC Gift card was denied because of the IMEI typo .  Yet it only took a 5 minute phone call to a North America call center (Canadian) to get issue resolved the CSR rep was empowered to have submission overridden so it would be processed.  They did'nt have to forward by e-mail to some Tier 3 department.   T-Mobile rocks, so does Costco's Wireless Advocates.

Should have learned my lesson dealing with similar horrible customer service with Samsung Flash storage warranty, and warranty repair on a 4 month old Samsung Gas range (computer board)  last year.   - Wanted me take Stove to a repair shop,   

Samsung POWERbot  Vacuum - bought last November - released  a few months before I bought it.    I bought it becasue it was "Connected" and I could program or control even if not home.   Well the Smart things App update - after it was past time frame to return - suddenly no longer supported the POWERbot vac, and would'nt until a future app update (and I was forced to update and could'nt even use an eariler app version any more).  So it was no longer a "smart vac" it was now just a regular manual "dumb" vac,  till they updated app 3-4 months later -  supposed to have a 1 year limited warranty - but Shop app said that Warranty expired in May - and guess what It has the dread C5 bumper sensor error. 

Note 9  has BT issues and runs  extremly hot - much, much hotter than my S8+ or my S9+ did,  Well I still have another 6-8 weeks to return to Costco  -

SMH

userKPssPQZOrq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

well, im 6 weeks in waiting. tier 3 also.  every non robot that i've chatted with all say i should be approved given the documents i've submitted.  still nothing

bought 2 note 9s, the 128gb already got their headphones.  the 512gb that i spent more money on, still nothing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend getting in contact with our Promotions team. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5503

userJcgnQye0ib
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Although I have a screen shot of one of your reps saying: follow these steps when you hit this dilemma and we will resolve - no where in it does it say call promotions! Again - corporate phone number would be appreciated....
michaelwy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for posting this. I didn't even know this was going on. I did what you said by downloading Shop Samsung app and placed the order. Minutes later I got a message that said they would ship my order the week of September 10th.  

Again thanks for posting this.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@michaelwy; You are very welcome!

michaelwy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@michaelwy; You are very welcome!

One of these days I'll figure out how to change my user name, @michaelwy is not what i would have chosen. 

lol, it was "user1pIudhQj7M" now it's changed to what I wanted. 

Thanks to your post I will be checking this forum a whole lot more.

userORkCanvRi5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same happening to me

CtrlZThis
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my Fortnite skin in game this morning but still waiting on my V bucks.  The site still says I'm not eligible even though I bought it on the Samsung site. 

I'm patiently waiting an email from customer service about the bucks   

Love the N9 though and so does my wife.  

userpRc8WTezZI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did not get anything. This is so annoying.