cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermKuo96szUm
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's going on one month of calls and waiting for an emailed link to re-register my preorder receipt.  I sent in my preregistration receipt, and was was alerted that the device did not qualify, but it does.  I called the promo customer service line and was told that was an issue that the company is  aware of and working to resolve. I was told they initiated a ticket, and given a ticket number with the instruction to await an email in the next 8 to 9 business days with a link to resend the preorder receipt.  

That was nearing two weeks ago.  I called twice today, and was told on the first call, that there was no prereg receipt on file for me.  I called back, ten minutes later, and the second agent said there is a receipt on file for me, that he was looking at it, and to give it not 9 business days, but 9 to 14 business days.  

The email link, I have not yet received  ( I checked sp*m folder as well as inbox). Nothing. That was what prompted my call today.  Now, Im under the impression that there is nothing on file for my phone.  Has anyone been through this? Have you found resolve or are you still waiting?  Are you getting inconsistent status reports as well? 

userX8g4ktY8IT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in a very similar boat. The last person I talked to said it was a glitch in there system.... super annoying about the situation. At what point do we bill for our time wasted with their inept employees that can not reas a simple invoice. I have a theory that they are trying to stall some of the promotions to prevent too much loss on their upcoming profit and loss statement...

Zach Cobert
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also being told that I am not eligible through the app. 

usergTisIJLB4B
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine on the 8/14 and got my phone on 8/22. I didn't receive my fortnite promotion

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, after a bit of research and speaking with our promotions team we've gotten a bit more information for you. You will not be able to redeem the promotion until after you receive the approval email. This email should be received some time this weekend. If you do not receive this email by Monday afternoon, follow the steps that Mae provided above and we'll be happy to look into this further for you. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

DisgruntledConsumer
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The weekend is almost over and I still never recieved my email. I've been waiting over 48 hours too.

user2t5KxpfTNS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I REGISTERED ALMOST 52 HRS AGO AND NO EMAIL OR NOTHING, STILL SHOWS PENDING APPROVAL.

usermQlrgLe4LO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I got my note 9 In the mail yesterday and i registered my device, sent a picture of the shipping receipt and now I'm waiting for approval cause it's being reviewed. So how long will the reviewing process take? And since I purchased 2 phones is each phone eligible for a gift?

MrCray
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Both phones is eligible for the gift. One gift each.
v65rider
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too just got off the phone with Samsung. Only had to wait 45 minutes. Trying chat was a joke. My first 2 attempts got disconnected. The one I tried earlier today I was told I'd be transferred to an "expert" only to be left hanging...

Anyway, getting back to the phone call. My main concern was a discrepancy with the offer titles. If I checked my status online it shows "Moblie Crown Pre-Order" (what?) but if I check via my Note 9 it shows the correct "Turn Up Your Play" offer. The rep I spoke with said they're the same. OK.

After giving the rep my credentials they were able to very my date of pre-order, purchase date, IMEI, etc. and was told everything looked good. I said, if everything looks good to you can you change my status my pending to approved right now? I was told no. Doesn't make sense. I just had human eyes verify all my info yet they were unable to change my status? Come on Samsung. Do the right thing.

If any moderators are reading this and you want to check on call confirmation #835830, feel free to change my status from pending to approved Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!