cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrXtiitCGmw
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I picked the the option to buy the two offers for $99 and I was approved but when I try to make the purchase the store is charging me $448 instead of $99.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrXtiitCGmw; Any issue you are having with this, we are glad to look into for you. Just follow the instructions posted above and we will follow up with you. 

userHIH7tyHnLT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this problem, would you mind posting the solution?

Wsmith75
Constellation

Note 9 AKG Headphone Promotion Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had pre-ordered the Note 9 on Aug 12.  All I was given was a hand written receipt (I was told their system would not print a receipt).  Come Aug 24th, I called to see if Note 9 was available.......was told that order was cancelled due to a payment submission issue.  I was never informed of any problems with my card between Aug 12th and the 24th.  

I still purchsed the Note 9, but had to just do an instore purchase.  Ended up pay a little more in the taxes.

Can I still partake in the AKG headphone Promotion?

Re: Note 9 AKG Headphone Promotion Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Wsmith75 Would you please confirm where were you trying to pre-order the phone that you received a hand written receipt? 

Wsmith75
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was the US Cellular Store in Lawton, Ok on 82nd st.  I was working with Cayden there. The system they use to Pre-order didn't have the option to print a reciept. Therefor Cayden handwrote a receipt for me. I did the Pre-order on Aug 12th.

skr1107
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Am I able to redeem this promotion while living in Australia?

Moriah M
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can get the skin by playing 3 matches on Fortnite and hitting  return to lobby when you are eliminated, but the vbucks is only available in the U.S.

userHIH7tyHnLT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes i have this same problem, its as if the promo code for the bundle has expired even though the device was pre ordered? Need help with this one too
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, when you are sending in your information (as requested above), can you please tell us where in the process you are encountering an error message in as much detail as possible? Also, Have you all received your email stating you are approved to redeem your V-Bucks? Thanks!