cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emoney82
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I registered August 25th and I still haven't received an email for my skin and bucks bundle. I was wondering if someone could help.

user2t5KxpfTNS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I registered on the 23rd, still nothing.
userVyNkVQCySR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered my note 9 on August 11 through best buy and received on  Aug 24 and I tried to redeem in shop Samsung for the free AKG headphone, after 3 days Samsung sent me an email that I was not eligible for the promotion because my purchase did not occur within the retailer purchase period. Though I preorder in the given period of time 

Vasko
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine says your registration is currently under review. Anyone seen that? Pre-ordered on the 12th submitted on the 24th.

userS4IKu1qeS8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am I able to redeem this promotion while living in Australia?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userS4IKu1qeS8, I would recommend visiting our website www.samsung.com/visitcountry to reach out to your local support and speak with the promotions team to get further information on the promotion.

userukuSBIBbxY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Received a defective and hard resetting note 9, now I have been waiting over 48hrs to get my akg headphones approved so I can exchange my phone for a new one how long is it going to take I’ve been dealing with a phone that resets every 10-15 minutes but don’t want to send my phone back incase I get denied like a lot of people are and chat service has provided me with no help. So what am I supposed to do send my phone back now or sit here and wait with a boot looping 1000$ phone?

Unicornturd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What about the people who pre ordered their note 9 and will not be able to activate these promos since they will be past the redemption period......

usermQlrgLe4LO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered 2 note 9s on the last day of the promotion. And I registered both phones once I got em I  the mail. I sent in a picture of the recpiet and everything else it asked. Then I waited 4 days for a response I got this morning saying I got rejected. I don't understand why this is such a complicated mess why do I have to put forth all this work just to receive what I was promised if I purchased these 1000$ phones?

userSeh1HgGjC4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bon soir aujaurthui j ai achete un samsung galaxy note 9 et dans la boite il y avais pas le code pour le skin galaxy