cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there userSeh1HgGjC4! Currently there is no Code needed for the Galaxy skin. On a compatible Samsung device, you log into the game and play three rounds (WIn or lose) and then within 72 hours you will receive a gift box which has the skin. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

TuristOfWorld
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung has the worst support service I've ever seen in my life !!!

I bought the note 9 on August 10 I received August 20. I asked about the promotion of AKG,  I called support and they told me that ( you need return the note 9 and buy again with the promotion ) BS!!! 

I sent back my note 9 via fedex and made another purchase with the promotion of free AKG and added a case for note 9.

Yesterday I called to cancel ONLY the case of my order, because my order showed a delay of 30 days to be delivered and i found the same case for $9 on amazon.

The person I talked to resolve my problem canceled my order completely. and worst of all there is no way I can buy another bundle with free AKG.

summarizing (I dont have my note9, akg, and Samsung lost a loyal customer  since note 3)

It's time to go back to apple.

Sorry English is not my primary  language.

Here is my ordem #SNYACJ03K

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am truly sorry to hear userrxXzBBRDnI, this is something handled entirely by our eCommerce team. You would need to reach out to them directly at 855-726-8721 for assistance with this. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Talisman
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Note 9 – Turn Up Your Play promotion registration WHAT A RIP-OFF

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung  has no honor.  They used be an awesome company.  I've purchase 8 Samsung Flagships phones in last 24 months.   

I Pre-ordered the Note 9 from Costco on 8/17 - I scannned the hard-copy as well included two -emails about my pre-ordered Note 9  should be ready to be picked up on 8/24. 

1st submission - Denied. 

Second and Final (re)submisson denied. It's a joke that the Shop Samsung app only allows a single photo upload and not multiple jpeg or PDF's.    I had to use Scroll capture to get the PDF into a single Jpeg for upload. 

Thankfully I pre-ordered through the wireless Kiosk at Costco as I get 90 days instead of 14 days at my wireless carrier.  If I buy another Samsung product it will only be from Costco. 

I'll give Samsung a final shot to make this right-  I have already spent over an hour dealing with submission, re-submission.   But I don't have much hope as I've seen they don't stand behind the warranty on their Fridges and  washers,  and they have devalued the Samsung Pay/Shop reward points twice this year- to the point they are basically worthless and can only be used to try to win more points or for a coupon on Shop Samsung app or Samsung.com  for Samsung products that are more expensive than local retail stores prices or online.  But they have every right to do so and drive away loyal customers becasue it says so is in the TOS for the apps.    WOW some customer service Samsung.

Also forcing the idiotic Bixby button and Bixby devices coming soon.  Hey ask Google how thats going Bixby no Siri or Alexa.  Locking out re-mapping the button is no longer available, and when you accidentaly open  Bixby 19 million times a day on accident when your trying to do something else or swipe the wrong way ( Hello Swipe Left = Rejection ).    I hate  Bixby 2.0 more than I hated Bixby 1.0 on my S8+ and  S9+.     Bixby  should have stayed in Beta for another year - when I say open Messenger - it opened the play store app to instal Messenger - what a joke.  

userAefY8A31UP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered the Note 9 on 8/12.  I submitted proof of my order via the app, and was rejected because it didn't show the purchase.  The second time I submitted statement showing the amount billed, but the date was listed as the ship date and not the order date.  Nevermind that both pieces of documentation together painted the complete picture, but whatever.  I was notified that I would have to reach out to customer service via the support number.  So I called and spoke with the promo support team on September 10 and was told that I would receive an email within 72 hours asking me to provide the documentation again.  I did not receive an email, so I called again today and was told that "there is a backlog" and pretty much to sit tight.

And now I'm paranoid that what I've captured via screenshot isn't exactly what Samsung wants and I'll be denied again if and when I finally get to resubmit.  I'd like some clarity on exactly what type of documentation is needed and a timeline for being verified.

Grrrr!  This process is ridiculous!  And some on this board are saying they were verified automatically via IMEI, that would have been nice instead of participating in this runaround!

Tab Tab
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yep same here. Mine has been escalated to tier 3 promo support and now I have to wait another 72 business hours (9 business days). That's almost a month to get an email to resubmit since the preorder didn't have a date on it. Ugh