cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dokidoki
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 9 stereo speaker issue during call

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am wondering what he trying to tell us.

subearon1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to your call record app > setting > turn off auto speaker.
Pierhh
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't understand what call record app..?

There is no way to fix by setting isn't it?

Its software issue right??

Not solved here, while using the phone side ways or playing game during the call with handsfree "speaker mode" I can't use my hand around top speaker because the sensor there will stop the top speaker on and off.

If anyone knows how to fix this annoying problem with setting, would you please tell us precisely.

userytrOgLvIc1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If somebody video calls me via Whatsapp both speakers work, if I video call them via Whatsapp only the top speaker works and the volume is low. I moved from the Iphone X after experiencing call volume issues on my last 3 Iphones and now I have sound issues on my Note 9, what's going on with mobile phones these days. Up to a couple of years ago I used to buy mobile phones that worked and now this.

Bdpnutz3
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I've been having the identical issue I'm standing in T-Mobile as we speak getting ready to pay a $60 restock fee and rebuy the phone but if this is an issue that's occurring regularly I may not do it but I am having the same exact issue when I'm on the phone and I move my phone around suddenly the top speaker will go on and off randomly

userDMpHJhRooG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my Note 9 for a couple weeks and it does the same thing... I love it when both speakers are working on Speakerphone... really sounds great and for my old ears its a blessing... can put the ear horn down... smile... Us old folk like new gadgets too... Gadget Gary . com coming soon!

Fix the thing Samsund... two always better than one, my wife does not agree of course!

userP9TZVfvtTF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have received 2 replacement  phones because of this issue and now my new one does the same thing i

usertCJlrvfjhw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya. I agree I think they could fix it without diagnosing the phones . Or potentially reset

Highlighted
usertCJlrvfjhw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya. I agree I think they could fix it without diagnosing the phones . Or potentially reset

userFPEQksFhOT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered my phone (Sprint PCS version) on black friday from samsung.com direct (USA) and i am noticing that some of the complaints here are from people that ordered from samsung.com ... could this be a bad batch?

I am coming from an S8plus and first noticed this low volume output issue when i tried to use the google maps navigation in the car, i could barely hear it considering i always used it on the S8plus and it was very audible even when speeding or loud traffic.

I took my phone to the Samsung rep at best buy, we tested the same music video on the display model and mine with the same YouTube source and settings and the volume of mine was significantly lower than the test model (even at max volume). I also took it to the sprint office and conducted the same test and the volume was very low too. Both reps recommend i return it to Samsung.

I called Samsung for an exchange (same phone replacement) and it was a really difficult conversation (over 2 hrs) after which the rep still said they cannot exchange it and that i would have to return it and purchase a new one from them, keep in mind the phone was 4 days old. I explained the complications this would cause as the phone was already activated with sprint with the black friday pricing. They said i should pay the full price and then send the old one back.

Now with seeing all the comments here i am not sure if it is a software issue or hardware. I am scared to send the phone back as it will screw up my account. I am so disappointed Samsung is not reacting to these complaints nor doing exchanges/replacements on the phones bought directly from samsung.com. You would thing they put in better contingencies since the Note 7 fiasco.

SAMUNG PLEASE HELP !!!