cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy note 9 stereo speaker issue during call

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What worked for you??How did you turn off the sensor when the phone is in speaker mode???

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am wondering what he trying to tell us.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to your call record app > setting > turn off auto speaker.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't understand what call record app..?

There is no way to fix by setting isn't it?

Its software issue right??

Not solved here, while using the phone side ways or playing game during the call with handsfree "speaker mode" I can't use my hand around top speaker because the sensor there will stop the top speaker on and off.

If anyone knows how to fix this annoying problem with setting, would you please tell us precisely.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If somebody video calls me via Whatsapp both speakers work, if I video call them via Whatsapp only the top speaker works and the volume is low. I moved from the Iphone X after experiencing call volume issues on my last 3 Iphones and now I have sound issues on my Note 9, what's going on with mobile phones these days. Up to a couple of years ago I used to buy mobile phones that worked and now this.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I've been having the identical issue I'm standing in T-Mobile as we speak getting ready to pay a $60 restock fee and rebuy the phone but if this is an issue that's occurring regularly I may not do it but I am having the same exact issue when I'm on the phone and I move my phone around suddenly the top speaker will go on and off randomly

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my Note 9 for a couple weeks and it does the same thing... I love it when both speakers are working on Speakerphone... really sounds great and for my old ears its a blessing... can put the ear horn down... smile... Us old folk like new gadgets too... Gadget Gary . com coming soon!

Fix the thing Samsund... two always better than one, my wife does not agree of course!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have received 2 replacement  phones because of this issue and now my new one does the same thing i

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya. I agree I think they could fix it without diagnosing the phones . Or potentially reset

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya. I agree I think they could fix it without diagnosing the phones . Or potentially reset