cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereyPxAz5q8Z
Constellation

Garbage Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All of my menus have changed their layout, changing my theme doesn't affect them. I hate the white, especially in the calendar app. Why make the calendar white, and keep the numbers white? I can't use my calendar now. Can't change to night mode cause I'm using a theme. Can't close apps individually. Why did you change how my phone looks and is laid out when you aren't the one using it?! $1000 to feel like I'm borrowing someone else's phone. Thanks a lot.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Garbage Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why don't you try the night mode then? Settings-display-night mode .  Or better yet, drop the theme that's designed for an other operating system

@usereyPxAz5q8Z wrote:

All of my menus have changed their layout, changing my theme doesn't affect them. I hate the white, especially in the calendar app. Why make the calendar white, and keep the numbers white? I can't use my calendar now. Can't change to night mode cause I'm using a theme. Can't close apps individually. Why did you change how my phone looks and is laid out when you aren't the one using it?! $1000 to feel like I'm borrowing someone else's phone. Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why don't you try the night mode then? Settings-display-night mode .  Or better yet, drop the theme that's designed for an other operating system

@usereyPxAz5q8Z wrote:

Charlie
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I own the note 9 as well and I don't have these issues you've mentioned... It might has to do with the theme you have installed, my advice is to uninstall the theme and see if it works...

usereyPxAz5q8Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Changed the theme, so now the calendar is back, and night mode works. Still can't close apps individually, not a fan of the icons in the drop menu, and have to fill the screen with the drop menu to get to the brightness/contrast bar.

Charlie
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad that you're now able to use night mode and that you're calendar is back to normal. Now to show the brightness control bar above the notification panel just swipe down twice to open the control menu then when you see the brightness control hit the down arrow to the right of the brightness control toggle on yhe "Show control on top" option... As for the issue you're having on not able to close apps individually, it might be a bug when using themes because it doesn't happen with the One UI default theme. Here are some photos for your reference