cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Getting hot

Hi I just got the Galaxy Note 9  I mean 07/27t2020 

Today's 07/28/20 its getting hot in 5 min can't talk because is hot & can't hear voice another person who's on the phone, I have before Note 5 I I used more than 4 year was no problem 

Next phone was Note 8 after 2 year contracts  phone is shut down, than happen after Samsung system updates, However my phone is wasted after that update.I hope who's makes this  system updates his life is update same, because when  send me update Iwas far away from my  home Virginia Beach, VA in Middletown DE Verizon store is closed due Covid ,went to Walmart got the note 9 now is getting hot 

What's going with Samsung Galaxy Corporation

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Getting hot

Which Note 9 update did you do?
Highlighted
Constellation

I say Note 8 shut down after update .I do have lot info on Note 8 ( memo note)I don't know how to get 

I got the  Note 9  07/27/2020 it's getting Hot.

Just got this phone & sign system update come on 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Hello there

Hope everything is going well, despite your phone getting hot, wish I hope will be fixed soon.

What usually causes the phone to get hot is the extensive use of processing power, such as running heavy games or apps... which shouldnt happen while you just talking;

I would suggest to check for any suspecious app installed on your phone, If you can perform a factory reset in order to do a fresh start, that should be able to fix it, If issue still there you should write Samsung support and bring it back to the place you got it from as soon as possible;

I have a note 9 for about one year now, got mine already used, its an incredible phone and should not perform as you described, so dont worry it will be fixed.