cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userd5R39vzNSD
Asteroid

Glow skin not redeemable

I have a galaxy note 9 and I'm trying to redeem the Glow skin. I checked in the store but I dont see it as an available option. I have a credit card on file and all that jazz. Does it release later? My buddy redeemed his on his s10+ no problem. 

20 REPLIES 20
user5beioWies7
Astronaut

Re: Glow skin not redeemable

Try going to the settings and check that you have your selected store on samsung instead of epic

@userd5R39vzNSD wrote:

I have a galaxy note 9 and I'm trying to redeem the Glow skin. I checked in the store but I dont see it as an available option. I have a credit card on file and all that jazz. Does it release later? My buddy redeemed his on his s10+ no problem. 

user9sn8mG6CGA
Asteroid

I tried this but there is no epic/Samsung payment info option in the settings account page and I'm not sure why. I have done everything right but for some reason that option is not available on the account settings page. There's no content button at all. 

userd5R39vzNSD
Asteroid

I was about to say the same thing. I looked through all the settings and i cant find it either

usery2zWatymCL
Constellation

Yeah, I don't have an android store option listed. 😞

userPZVCoLk21N
Constellation

That only shows when fortnite is not installed through the galaxy store. As to why it doesn't show.

Samsung_FCc83Vg
Astronaut

Its because its not out yet

userd5R39vzNSD
Asteroid

I mean its definitely out for some devices. My buddy is wearing his right now. It may just be a little bit before I can redeem it on my note 9. The s10+ for sure has it out

userTNtfD5nDvO
Constellation

I've bought stuff before I think it's default Samsung store but still hasn't shown up on mine yet either. I even Uninstalled and reinstalled all it did was take away all my skins

userDyaJSREMNr
Constellation

About an hour ago i saw it on my v bucks shop but then when i tried to buy it my whol v bucks shop become completely empty there's literally nothing like not even a v bucks to buy and it says in app purchase error 

@userd5R39vzNSD wrote:

I mean its definitely out for some devices. My buddy is wearing his right now. It may just be a little bit before I can redeem it on my note 9. The s10+ for sure has it out

@userd5R39vzNSD wrote: