cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Google Play Store automatically adds app icons

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to prevent the Google Play Store from putting every app I download onto my home screen, there use to be an option under Settings - General and you would just turn it off and on. I cannot find this option in Google Play Store, so where is it at? Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Google Play Store automatically adds app icons

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@KatieQ wrote:

I want to prevent the Google Play Store from putting every app I download onto my home screen, there use to be an option under Settings - General and you would just turn it off and on. I cannot find this option in Google Play Store, so where is it at? Thank you

@KatieQ 

Tap and hold on empty spot on home screen.  Then tap Home screen settings.  In there look for "Add apps to Home screen On/Off toggle

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have that setting on Nova Prime which is what I use for my desktop.  I don't think that I've seen that on the Play store though.  Good Luck

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@KatieQ wrote:

@KatieQ 

Tap and hold on empty spot on home screen.  Then tap Home screen settings.  In there look for "Add apps to Home screen On/Off toggle

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, I knew I saw it somewhere and I could not locate it!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION