cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Icon showing up every time i load an app

i got a new phone (4) weeks ago.and everything is superb..but in those few days i saw an icon showing up everytime i open an app

can it be disabled? its distracting..it opens in blink of a milisecond and closes. ive run malwarebytes scan and nothing..i havent download any 3rd party app that i dont trust

icon next to messaging appsicon next to messaging apps

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Icon showing up every time i load an app

Thanks for reaching out! I really couldn't say if it can be disabled. You would first need to know what is causing it to know what to disable. You stated this shows up for every app downloaded?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

thank you for fast reply! yes, even when i open instagram or calendar or any other app that is on my phone. its like its loading (similiar to windows experience where you open an aplication and on the mouse pointer is shown circle for loading, for a brief second and its gone)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this occur in safe mode with the pre-installed apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.