cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Install "Samsung Smart Call" On Locked Note 9"

How do I install "Samsung Smart Call" on locked Note 9 using https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/smart-call/smart-call-10-0-16-release/samsu... ? Samsung Smart Call is pre installed on unlocked Note 9. Attempting to install I get "not installed". Screenshot_20200105-215711_Package installer.jpg 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Install "Samsung Smart Call" On Locked Note 9"

Who is your carrier? At one time I'm pretty sure Verizon was blocking the installation of this app because they wanted you to pay for their own. I wouldn't doubt that AT&T does the same. I'm not saying this is your problem but it's possible.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Also look in your settings>apps>show system apps and search for "smart call". If you find it then that's the reason it won't install and it's probably not being used due to your carrier.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you for replying. My carrier is T-Mobile. Smart call is not in system apps. There is nothing "allowing unknown apps" that I think would apply to this installation. I watched several youtube vids and found nothing that applies to this situation. This my first APK attemting to install. PLEASE help!! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I found "HIYA" in system apps and disabled and tried to install Smart Call, didn't work. Is there a work around for this? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

* The available functions and features might vary by country and device.
* The features are provided by Hiya. (www.hiya.com)
* Using mobile data for this service may result in additional charges.
* Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try giving this link here a shot giving additional information on the Smart Call feature:

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/smart-call/