cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keitarochan
Asteroid

Instantiate Action Error- java.lang ClassNotFoundException

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Help.Without fail, ever since the Android One UI Update and beyond, I get little error pop up messages all the time and its highly annoying.

Can ya fix the OS like quick smart? And what you took away from the Note 9 with the One UI update, can you return those features? Like the soft key buttons at the bottom being removed altogether. Or do I really have to factory reset/root my phone to get what I want.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
keitarochan
Asteroid

Re: Instantiate Action Error- java.lang ClassNotFoundException

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Couple of things Mod;

1. You're advise to have my "device evaluated by a certified repair technician", I wouldn't consider that a great response.
2. https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations is for America only, I'm in Australia...

3. I managed to fix it, with assistance from Google.

4. Google helped a bit more than here which is kinda disappointing.
5. And whadya know, Soundabout operates in Safe Mode as well (which is strange,  Safe Mode should be disabling all Third Party Apps when active) Whoda thunk.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Just wanted to chime in and let you and others know that Rooting your device will void any warranty.

Does this pop up occur when you place the device into safe mode?

Using this troubleshooting link to place the device into safe mode: [ Click here ]

Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

keitarochan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm well aware what voids my warranty, and I'm sure others know what voids their warranty as well. I've rooted before to get what I want. Thanks for the already known information.

Yes this occurs in all instances of my phone being on, whether its safe mode, or normal operating mode.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information.

We would recommend having your device evaluated by a certified repair technician.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

keitarochan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Couple of things Mod;

1. You're advise to have my "device evaluated by a certified repair technician", I wouldn't consider that a great response.
2. https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations is for America only, I'm in Australia...

3. I managed to fix it, with assistance from Google.

4. Google helped a bit more than here which is kinda disappointing.
5. And whadya know, Soundabout operates in Safe Mode as well (which is strange,  Safe Mode should be disabling all Third Party Apps when active) Whoda thunk.

View solution in original post