cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFUjifhF3vY
Asteroid

Issue with Wired Fast Charging

Anyone else having issues with fast wired charging? Seems like ever since they announced the Note 10 (not trying to be that guy, but what a coincidence) most of the time I can't use fast charging. Using the same power banks and chargers I've had for months.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Issue with Wired Fast Charging

Are you using the original chargers that came with your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userFUjifhF3vY
Asteroid

At the moment, yes. Sometimes I'll get it the first try,...

At the moment, yes. Sometimes I'll get it the first try, sometimes I have to unplug and plug a few times then other times it will ONLY slow charge so I have to use my wireless charger.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: At the moment, yes. Sometimes I'll get it the first try,...

Does this issue occur when using different charging cables?

I would recommend taking the device to a local UBREAKIFIX so they can perform an evaluation on your device.

You can locate the nearest authorized repair center in your area by visiting https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_pHBKFfk
Astronaut

Me too it's the same stuff that came with the phone

Me too it's the same stuff that came with the phone

userFUjifhF3vY
Asteroid

The issue is consistent among multiple cable manufacturer...

The issue is consistent among multiple cable manufacturers, Samsung included. I actually have visited my nearby ubreakifix before. Should I do that or take it to Verizon first? I have insurance through Verizon.

userolW5r9Wz0e
Constellation

Ever since the last update my note 9 no longer fast charg...

Ever since the last update my note 9 no longer fast charges, all of a sudden it stopped and I've tried multiple original chargers and still nothing. It only says cable charging and no led showing up.

I messaged a Samsung rep and did multiple troubleshooting methods and still nothing, I ever did a factory reset and still nothing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ever since the last update my note 9 no longer fast charg...

I recommend uBreakiFix, as they would be able to access your warranty information and not charge a deductible like many insurance companies do. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

userKVJ7ZpmthY
Constellation

Does not matter the cable, starts as fast charging and a...

Does not matter the cable, starts as fast charging and a second later it turns to regular charging.