cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Link Sharing pop up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When viewing a post in a forum using Samsung Internet browser, this pop up suddenly appeared that had never happened before. It was for link sharing and asked to turn it on and download something. I never turned this on and it never showed up before. How do I turn this link sharing pop up behavior off? 

20190621_070942.jpg

How do I turn this off? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Link Sharing pop up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The reason it appears to be prompting you to download the app is that the user on the forum posted using the link sharing app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms only on specific forums?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've only seen it on this page: 

https://www.infinitestudio.art/post.php?post=742

Never saw that pop up before today. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The reason it appears to be prompting you to download the app is that the user on the forum posted using the link sharing app.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the explanation. 👍