cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3mBbsOnweC
Asteroid

Losing Bluetooth pairings when phone is restarted

Every time I restart my phone my Bluetooth pairings are deleted. Does anyone have a solution? I've seen others report the same problem.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Losing Bluetooth pairings when phone is restarted

I have never seen this issue. Have you tried wiping the cache partition? Do you have any Bluetooth management apps on? Are you using a 3rd party launcher or security software? Does it occur with all Bluetooth devices?

Have you tried clearing the cache of the Bluetooth System apps by going to Settings>Apps>Show System Apps?

user3mBbsOnweC
Asteroid

I don't use any MGMT apps or 3rd party apps like that. I'...

I don't use any MGMT apps or 3rd party apps like that. I've cleared the cache, hard reset without restoring backup. Yes, all paired devices are deleted and I have to set them up like it's the first time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I don't use any MGMT apps or 3rd party apps like that. I'...

Have you wiped the cache partition? Is your Wi-Fi and mobile data working correctly?

user3mBbsOnweC
Asteroid

I have wiped the cache and haven't had any problems with...

I have wiped the cache and haven't had any problems with WiFi or mobile data. I tried resetting network settings too.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I have wiped the cache and haven't had any problems with...

Is the software on the device up to date? Who is your carrier? What is your current Baseband version?

user3mBbsOnweC
Asteroid

Software is up to date, AT&T is the carrier, and baseband...

Software is up to date, AT&T is the carrier, and baseband is N960USQ1CSAA. And thank you for your help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Software is up to date, AT&T is the carrier, and baseband...

Hmmm, if the troubleshooting steps haven't helped I would recommend having your device evaluated by a certified technician. You may have two options for this depending on your location. You can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you have the option of shipping your phone into the Samsung service center.

Jhardin983
Astronaut

If it really is an issue for a note 9 to be doing that it...

If it really is an issue for a note 9 to be doing that it is normal but obviously just pair it again... or get a new phone... mine (galaxy A20) does the same thing when i reset it... alot of apps close n stuff... but it is a fact dude bluetooth connection has to be reestablished on MANY different phones when they are being reset

Jhardin983
Astronaut

I don't think anything is wrong with your phone

I don't think anything is wrong with your phone