cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

Losing Bluetooth pairings

I have a Galaxy Note 9 on T-Mobile (USA) updated to Android Pie (Android 9.0) since the update my phone, all my Bluetooth pairings disappear after each restart or power off. Is anyone else having this issue? I did a system restore after updating to Pie. I have reset my network settings per calling into support about this issue to no avail.

49 REPLIES 49
2a1v
Constellation

Re: Losing Bluetooth pairings

Mice

2a1v
Constellation

Nice

user0Szpu9heBm
Constellation

I have a s9+ and I have noticed the bluetooth cut out every now and again sense the update but i haven't experienced anything quite that bad

userQ3SdQEF0HD
Constellation

This has been happening to me, too, ever since the Pie update. I'm sick of re-pairing my phone to my car!

userInzdYJKlwt
Constellation

I am having the same issue. After every restart I have to go to reset > reset >reset network settings. After reset I have to restore from my backup. I still have to pair all my devices again. 

Noellenchris
Constellation

Same here.  I lost them all initially and every time I reset the phone I have to re-pair all my devices.  Not fun and I have about 10 devices...ugh.  I do have the special edition with more ram etc.  Not sure if that is in common.  But I am tired of this happening.  I also did a reset of the network settings and no help either.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried Settings> Search resetting your network settings. Then clearing your cache partition and unpairing and repairing the Bluetooth devices?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

franmark
Constellation

I tried this solution and it doesn't work. 

userUuZpuC0rQY
Constellation

I've tried this and still doesn't work. I've called in before about this same issue.