cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Media Volume Sync

Ever since I updated my AT&T (US) Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from One Ui 1.0 (Android 9) to One Ui 2.0 (Android 10), the media volume sync option has mysteriously disappeared from my advanced Bluetooth options. This is really frustrating because while it's... "manageable" to say the least, I can very clearly notice that the volume of my Galaxy Buds aren't as loud as it once used to be. Was the feature removed or do I have to do something to re-enable it in settings?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Media Volume Sync

Same here

Highlighted
Constellation

And connecting 2 bluetooth speakers seems to be on hiatus

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@DefeatedPurpose Give this link a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Bluetooth-media-volume-sync-option/td-p/1030146

@userQEgM8jv6Vj Give this link a try: https://www.blogapt.com/post/android-q-multiple-bluetooth-devices-pairing-samsung-galaxy-phone

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungAdam

I have already came across that post before, it did not fix my situation as the "Media Volume Sync" option is still missing from the advanced Bluetooth settings, if anything it has made the volume of my Bluetooth audio devices (speakers and headphones) lower. My BT devices heavily rely on this feature as they don't sound as loud without the feature.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this thread a shot. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Bluetooth-media-volume-sync-option/td-p/1030146

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I've seen "solution" to turn on developer options, but I don't wish to have to do that just to use my headphones. Can it be requested to please have the option ot back into the bluetooth settings? My work headset is connected to my note 9 and my desk phone, and I must have the ability to control the headset volume independently of the phone due to volume changes between the two phones when answering calls. Without the ability to control them independently, I can't use my headset with my note 9 because it's too loud.

Also, the default bluetooth volume seems to be 50%, which is so loud that it blasted my ears yesterday, and they're still aching. Can they add in a parameter to start the default volume at a much lower level? This is all very saddening, and haff made it difficult to use my existing, very new headset.