cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Sentinel
Asteroid

Microsd Card Note 9

Hi,

I wanted ask if note 9 accept certain micro sd card because i have sandisk ultra 64 gb microsd xc card. When I put this sd card in and go into my files app. It shows that there is no sd card. I dont know if i should buy a different brand sd card and the device has the android ui update.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microsd Card Note 9

The Note9 is compatible with MicroSD cards (Up to 512GB). The brand would be irrelevant. 

If you are encountering a problem with your SD cards, you can first restart your phone. Next, remove and replace the SD card to see if this resolves the issue.

If the problem persists, remove the SD card and insert it into a different compatible device to determine if the error is coming from the card itself or the phone.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Microsd Card Note 9

@The_Sentinel 

Have you checked if you installed the MicroSD card correctly inside of the MicroSD tray? Try doing a system cache wipe

The_Sentinel
Asteroid

Thanks for all the response. I did check to make sure I p...

Thanks for all the response. I did check to make sure I put sd card correctly in. Also I found a microsd card reader and noticed it wasnt reading the micro sd card when i connected it to my macbook. So I decide to buy a new micro sd card because the sd card is not being read by sd card reader.

The_Sentinel
Asteroid

I manage to put a new micro sd card and it worked with my...

I manage to put a new micro sd card and it worked with my note 9. So the problem was sd card. Thanks for your comments i manage to solve my issue.