cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BakaNeko
Asteroid

Missing camera modes on Note 9

So on my "flagship" Note 9 device - touted for its great camera - I don't have as many camera features as my old S7? Where are Sports Shot, rear camera selfie, dual camera, surround shot and virtual shot modes? 

15 REPLIES 15
useryBCYvWKq7v
Constellation

Re: Missing camera modes on Note 9

Bump!!!

We need this...

Comet

I "dont" know most of "those" modes, but I can "tell" you for a fact that your surround shot is definitely "there". I think on your "flagship" Note 9, it's called panorama. I "have" definitely used it. I have "a" panorama of my living "room"(you dont wanna see it). If you describe the "other" modes, I'll find em for ya and let "you" know what they have been renamed to or "how" to get to them.

userG2Pr47cB52
Constellation

Virtual shot lets you take a short video and then turn your phone different directions to see it from different angles like a 360° view. I had it on my note 8 but can't find it on note 9.

Comet

It's right beside pro

BakaNeko
Asteroid

Panorama is NOT the same as Surround Shot or Virtual shot. 

Surround shot - https://youtu.be/CFtp1OOKANE

Virtual shot - https://youtu.be/wxgwEeh4V_E

take 360 degrees photo by your smartphone. some smart phone is eligible to take 360 degrees picture but we don't know that how to take 360 degrees photo. 360 degree picture is very nice and valuable for us to informed selected areas environment and many more. if your handset is eligible for to ...
This is a video demonstration of a very cool feature on the Galaxy S7 known as virtual shot. I have found this mode very useful for capturing large areas or for showing a scene in 360°!
userFMsQ1u1fk7
Constellation

I did regularly use the virtual shot and the dual camera options on my Note 5.

Following this thread in case someone figures out how to get them on the Note 9.

userslNGxPP36i
Constellation

Virtual shot and surround shot are missing. Please add them back. 

userdxHmWL84Qd
Constellation

Yes We Want them back!!  maybe we all need to call samsung !!!

userdxHmWL84Qd
Constellation

Yes We Want them back!!  maybe we all need to call samsung !!!