cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbAmF0PnxIv
Constellation

Moisture Sensor Error

My phone keeps giving me a moisture sensor error saying there is moisture in the charging port. I've done everything (safe mode, complete reset, dried in rice over night multiple nights, sat in front of a fan, let sit upright for hours, etc) even went so far as to take it to a Samsung repair center(happened to be out of town last weekend in a town with one, dont have one locally) where they "fixed it." 48 hours later it is kicking the error again. How do I fix this? It's clearly an erroneous error, I just want to use my phone and I'm not going to go buyt half a dozen wireless chargers so I have one wherever I go.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Moisture Sensor Error

userPHDFymWO8A
Asteroid

Were you able to resolve the issue? I am facing the same...

Were you able to resolve the issue? I am facing the same issue with my note 10+. Done everything from the above link but nothing works. The USB c headphones are also not working.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Were you able to resolve the issue? I am facing the same...

@userPHDFymWO8A I would recommend taking your device to your local UbreakIfix so they can get a hands-on look at your device.

usercUxjuy4l3O
Constellation

Have you had it worked on before it started this problem...

Have you had it worked on before it started this problem or did it just start doing it out of nowhere or maybe dropped it or knocked it off and jarred something loose. Also if the screen has gotten moisture to it it'll change and you'll be able to see the warning. Just hit me could be the battery in it leaking. I would contact samsung. It should still be under warranty through samsung and you may not know it or the seller doesn't want to honor their warranty because the haven't been out but around a year maybe13 or 14 months tops in Virginia anyways.