cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userjEaZtRFkfH
Constellation

Music won't play through bluetooth speaker

I typed this whole thing out once and because I didnt have an account you're making me do it again. This is truly stupid. For months now I've been hoping you'd update this issue but it hasn't happened. Anytime I pair with a bluetooth speaker the music plays through the phone's speakers. Most of the time its through the ear speaker. Other times its through the bottom speaker. VERY VERY rarely if I leave it paired and just let it play through the phone for a good while, itll FINALLY play through the speaker. I want to say the Note 9 is the best phone I've ever had, but honestly can't when it doesn't even have one of the most basic features smart phones have had for years. A WORKING bluetooth. Having to type this all out again has definitely made me even more upset over this. I rep Samsung and I always recommend it, but this is just sad. Please fix it.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Music won't play through bluetooth speaker

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

userjEaZtRFkfH
Constellation

Re: Music won't play through bluetooth speaker

This didn't fix it.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.