cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercad8kpxLAl
Constellation

My bp monitor app not available on app store

Hi, I recently got a not 9 and was trying to install blood pressure monitoring app. I could not find it on app store.  Also, the link from their website looks broken. Am I missing something? 

2 REPLIES 2
userWOJZNzUZaP
Astronaut

Re: My bp monitor app not available on app store

Hi there, to install the blood pressure monitoring app, you would want to download and install Samsung Health. Inside of Samsung Health App you will see the Blood Pressure monitoring and also oxygen, stress. You then click on the one your want and Proceed from there. Feel free to comment back with any more questions or concerns you may have. Have a nice day! Thank you for been a value Costumer of Samsung. Thank you again. Im just a vistor and also a value Costumer of Samsung

@usercad8kpxLAl wrote:

Hi, I recently got a not 9 and was trying to install blood pressure monitoring app. I could not find it on app store.  Also, the link from their website looks broken. Am I missing something? 

usercad8kpxLAl
Constellation

Re: My bp monitor app not available on app store

Hey, Thanks for the reply.

I first checked there before posting. Some of the posts show that I need to install a seperate app for tht, but looks like its not available on playstore anymore. 

Oxygen saturation dose have an option to measure, but Blood pressure and Glucose only show an option to record manually.