cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My new Note 9 is the arrival of perfection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had iPhones, Blackberrys, and previous Galaxy devices in the past and wasnt looking forward to picking through the same devices I've been bored with for years; and yet walking into my cellular providers store on Aug 24 I unknowingly had picked the day of release for the Note 9 and made the choice to get one.

I could not be happier.. this phone has jumped in and taken over! And I have to say flawlessly.

Thank you Samsung for your efforts and engineering on this device. You've got a customer for life- 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My new Note 9 is the arrival of perfection

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad you like it! I have a Note 8 and it's the best phone I've had by far. From what I've seen, the Note 9 is the perfect step up from the Note 8. More RAM, more storage, better processor and a Bluetooth S Pen makes this one of the best phones ever made. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad you like it! I have a Note 8 and it's the best phone I've had by far. From what I've seen, the Note 9 is the perfect step up from the Note 8. More RAM, more storage, better processor and a Bluetooth S Pen makes this one of the best phones ever made. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TONEYCROSS wrote:

I have had iPhones, Blackberrys, and previous Galaxy devices in the past and wasnt looking forward to picking through the same devices I've been bored with for years; and yet walking into my cellular providers store on Aug 24 I unknowingly had picked the day of release for the Note 9 and made the choice to get one.

I could not be happier.. this phone has jumped in and taken over! And I have to say flawlessly.

Thank you Samsung for your efforts and engineering on this device. You've got a customer for life- 

It's nice, I love the phone too, but I wouldn't claim it's flawless, no phone is. For this one, I would love to be able to remap or at least turn off the Bixby button. I would love for them to finally get the light bleed fixed, all Samsung curved screen phones suffer from that to some degree. Get the OS updates out quicker. Hm, I guess other than those minor annoyances it is pretty good, isn't it?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add to the fact that they removed hard press gestures Smiley Sad

Camera lens inside housing is off center Smiley Sad

Bixbi is really annoying when I press it accidentally.

Volume keys are too high.