cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandorando
Astronaut

My phone vibrates when I zoom in with the camera and the image becomes blurry and distorted.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When ever I go to zoom in with my camera the phone vibrates and the image becomes blurry.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My phone vibrates when I zoom in with the camera and the image becomes blurry and distorted.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My phone vibrates when I zoom in with the camera and the image becomes blurry and distorted.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

View solution in original post

user19LRpcxoIz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam 
Noticed that it is worse when my phone is out in warm temperatures. Live focus doesnt work and the auto zoom feature triggers the vibration always. My battery life seems much shorter lately too. Dont think this phone is again well.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will you please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userQZeD6YdF8S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello my phone vibrates when i do the zoom for the camera.

SM-N960U

IMEI <Hidden>

userEwuWhyY5Tv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone vibrates when I zoom in with the camera and the image becomes blurry and distorted.((((

useruNx8bvp5u0
Constellation

I have the same issue as well on my note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue as well on my note 9

Robsan90
Constellation

Same here it's frustrating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here it's frustrating

user4onxzQrk7t
Constellation

Re: Same here it's frustrating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here for me. I also did the troubleshooting steps.

TheRabbi
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I posted the actual solution in the longer thread about this issue. Long story short: you need a new camera module.