cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
userYSemQ8jYZy
Asteroid

Navigation bar and full screen gestures

Why can't Samsung make gestures blend in with whatever apps I'm using instead of putting a white background and make it stand out which look so ugly.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Navigation bar and full screen gestures

Have you tried Settings > Display > Navigation Bar and trying the Full Screen Gestures?  You can scroll down a bit and Turn on Gesture Hints to show you where to swipe up from.  Less obtrusive than the navigation bar staring at you all the time.  

sneakyboom
Asteroid

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I go to settings, display and navigation bar.  When nav bar opens I get an option to choose which button order  I want.  The gestures were there and I was using them.  I did have a software upgrade sometime before I noticed the problem.  I have factory reset the phone 3 times.  Each time the gestures are back but for a very short time.  I don't remember what I was doing when they disappeared.

jamadothe1
Asteroid

I think I found the problem as this was bugging me to no end. It seems to be related to the "Accessibility" functions. Try this Settings>Accessibility>Installed Services>Accessibility Menu: Turn OFF. Then go back the to Navigation Bar Settings and you should find the full screen gestures option available again. The Navigation Bar the Notification Menu Buttons drawer should also work to turn this on and off.

Samsung_qdsAVWV
Astronaut

My device is plugged into a wall which is called electric...

My device is plugged into a wall which is called electricity I do not know why you keep putting this on my phone you're the one that has a problem please stop doing this you're using up more of my power than the battery is

Re: My device is plugged into a wall which is called electric...

@Samsung_qdsAVWV wrote:

My device is plugged into a wall which is called electricity I do not know why you keep putting this on my phone you're the one that has a problem please stop doing this you're using up more of my power than the battery is

Translation please?

Samsung_qdsAVWV
Astronaut

What

What

Highlighted

Re: What

πŸ‘

jamadothe1
Asteroid

I think I found the problem as this was bugging me to no end. It seems to be related to the "Accessibility" functions. Try this Settings>Accessibility>Installed Services>Accessibility Menu: Turn OFF. Then go back the to Navigation Bar Settings and you should find the full screen gestures option available again. The Navigation Bar the Notification Menu Buttons drawer should also work to turn this on and off