Original topic:

No android 11 for the note 9??? Samsung hits another new low go figure....

(Topic created on: 12/15/20 4:05 AM)
Haughk
Asteroid
Options
Note 9

Why doesn't the note 9 get android 11 but the crappy moto G stylus that I got for my daughter for free does???  They shouldn't be counting android 9 for the 1st update anyway it  came out right after the phones were released. Thats not an upgrade thats owed to us for the money we spent... just because the release date is so late in the year that give Samsung a reason to screw the note owners??? Nice way to treat the customer shelling out top dollar for one of the most expensive phones on the market ... screw you Samsung! Oh and by the way whould it be to much to ask for you guy as to fix your POS email app so it works with your stupid themes you want people to pay for! Because only having a choice between blinding white or pitch black makes you guys look as retarded as you are greedy !!! :middle_finger:

0 Likes
2 Replies
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Note 9
:rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
0 Likes
Options
Note 9
Samsung has gotten greedy and sloppy on there updates phones are over priced for the good 1 and forcing windows 1 drive now im looking at apple you at least get deals on there phones