Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Not able to Preorder Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

i am currently trying to preorder the note 9 through AT&T and having trouble. I have spent hours on the line with the samsung techs including AT&T reps. I selected the phone i want, color, trade in phone, and options. When it asks me to enter my AT&T account information such as my phone number, zip code, ssn, and password, it says, "Your session has expired". I have talked to over 4 reps from samsung and they all told me the same thing. They told me to reset my computer, clear browsing history, clear cache, and cookies. None of these things worked. They eventually gave me a ticket number for my problem and told me a technichian will send me an email telling me what to do. I shortly got an email after and the techniciain told me the same thing. I cannot pre order the note 9 atm. Any help provided is appreciated. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Not able to Preorder Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you get a Shop Samsung app and try from there? Or you can try ordering from att.com.

OK this is a silly question I know, but I've seen weirder things. Are you trying to order from the US? Do you have an ability to try from a different computer or Wi-Fi network?

Something blocks something or failed to properly request or process and the only way to find it is by eliminating different factors. I don't think it's their site, it worked fine for me and thousands others, so it can be your browser, computer or ISP, just have to try another way to see what works. 

Let us know how it goes and good luck. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Not able to Preorder Note 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you get a Shop Samsung app and try from there? Or you can try ordering from att.com.

OK this is a silly question I know, but I've seen weirder things. Are you trying to order from the US? Do you have an ability to try from a different computer or Wi-Fi network?

Something blocks something or failed to properly request or process and the only way to find it is by eliminating different factors. I don't think it's their site, it worked fine for me and thousands others, so it can be your browser, computer or ISP, just have to try another way to see what works. 

Let us know how it goes and good luck. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post